What are the best quotes for service to others
In today’s note is I am looking at what are the best quotes for service to others
The aim of this post is to serve as a reminder that you are all called to live selfless lives and to make a difference in the world through service to humanity.
You can do this by being kind and compassionate to others, by helping those in need, and by working to create a more just and peaceful world.
Your prime purpose in this life is to give service to life.
And if you can’t help, at least don’t hurt the next person you meet at the subway because they are an extension of yourself.
Read Also: 50 Time is Money quotes
The purpose of our lives is to be happy. Happiness comes from within, not from material things. If you have peace of mind, you can find happiness in any situation.
This goes to show that we all have a responsibility to make the world a better place by being kind, compassionate, and understanding.
Apart from the aforementioned you can volunteer your time and donate to charity.
Remember the law of the universe, when you sow good you will reap good and the reverse is also true when you sow evil.
When you help the universal course by developing an attitude of just to serve you, good things would be bestowed on you.
When you help others, you not only make their lives better, but you also make your own life better as well.
Here are some ways to serve life:
Volunteer your time to a local charity or organization.
Donate to a cause that you care about.
Be kind and compassionate to others, even when it’s difficult.
Forgive those who have wronged you.
Live a life of peace and compassion.
What are the best quotes for service to others, shortly we are going to glean these timeless quotes from great and selfless leaders.
82 Best Quotes On Service To Others
Read Also: 60 Best Hungry for Success quotes
1) “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” – Mahatma Gandhi
2) “Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” – Albert Einstein
3) “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
4) “Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth.” – Muhammad Ali
5) “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
6) “The best way to serve yourself is by serving others.” – Oprah Winfrey
7) “No one has ever become poor by giving.” – Anne Frank
8) “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” – Pablo Picasso
9) “We rise by lifting others.” – Robert Ingersoll
10) “The greatest among you will be your servant.” – Jesus Christ
11) “Just to serve you is not just an act of kindness, but a testament to the goodness within us all.” – Mother Teresa
12) “We are here not merely to make a living but to enrich the world and justly serve others.” – Woodrow Wilson
13) “Happiness comes from serving others, just as the river finds its purpose in quenching the thirst of the earth.” – Rabindranath Tagore
14) “The purpose of human life is to serve, and to show compassion and the will to help others.” – Albert Schweitzer
15) “Start where you are. Distant fields always look greener, but opportunity lies right where you are. Take advantage of every opportunity of service.” – Robert Collier
16) “To serve you is to ignite the flame of purpose and meaning in our own lives.” – John F. Kennedy
18) “The true beauty of life lies in the opportunity to serve others, to leave a positive impact on the lives we touch.” – Maya Angelou
19) “When we serve others justly, we tap into the infinite potential of our own humanity.” – Desmond Tutu
20) “A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.”- James Keller
21) “Our lives no longer belong to us alone; they belong to all who need us desperately.”- Elie Wiesel
22) “The manner of giving is worth more than the gift.”- Pierre Corneille
23) “To serve you is to unlock the potential within ourselves and inspire others to do the same.” – Bill Clinton
Read Also: 60 Inspirational Mel Robbins Quotes
24) “The way you give meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning.”- Mitch Albom
25) “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”- Albert Pine
26) “We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.”- Mother Teresa
27) “People say, ‘What is the sense of our small effort?’ They cannot see that we must lay one brick at a time, take one step at a time. A pebble cast into a pond causes ripples that spread in all directions. Each one of our thoughts, words and deeds is like that. No one has a right to sit down and feel hopeless. There’s too much work to do.”- Dorothy Day
Read Also: 60 Powerful depends on yourself quotes
28) “We work to become, not to acquire.”- Elbert Hubbard
29) “The secret to success is to serve others more than anyone else serves them.”– James Altucher
30) “When I use my strength in the service of my vision it makes no difference whether or not I am afraid.”- Audre Lorde
31) “For anything worth having one must pay the price; and the price is always work, patience, love, self-sacrifice – no paper currency, no promises to pay, but the gold of real service.”- John Burroughs
32) “Charity, a word that comprises love and justice, may well be the most sublime of all Christian virtues.”- Diana Butler Bass
34) “Work is love made visible.”– Kahlil Gibran
35) “A bone to the dog is not charity. Charity is the bone shared with the dog, when you are just as hungry as the dog.”– Jack London
36) “As we serve others we are working on ourselves; every act, every word, every gesture of genuine compassion naturally nourishes our own hearts as well. It is not a question of who is healed first. When we attend to ourselves with compassion and mercy, more healing is made available for others. And when we serve others with an open and generous heart, great healing comes to us.”- Wayne Muller
37) “The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope”.–Barack Obama
38) “Everybody can be great…because anybody can serve. You don’t have to have a college degree to serve. You don’t have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.–Martin Luther King Jr.
39) “At the end of life we will not be judged by how many diplomas we have received, how much money we have made, or how many great things we have done. We will be judged by “I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat, I was naked and you clothed me. I was homeless, and you took me in.–Mother Teresa
40) “I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy”– Rabindranath Tagore
41) “The best antidote I know for worry is work. The best cure for weariness is the challenge of helping someone who is even more tired. One of the great ironies of life is this: He or she who serves almost always benefits more than he or she who is served”–Gordon B. Hinckley,
42) “Men are rich only as they give. He who gives great service gets great rewards.” – Elbert Hubbard,
43) “Service doesn’t have to be big and grandiose to be meaningful and make a difference.” –Cheryl A. Esplin
44) “Earn your success based on service to others, not at the expense of others.” –H. Jackson Brown Jr
45) “You have two hands. One to help yourself, the second to help others.” – Audrey Hepburn
46) “Our rewards in life will always be in direct proportion to our service.” – Earl Nightingale
47) “Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.” –Desmond Tutu
48) “He profits most who serves best.” –Arthur F. Sheldon
49) “It’s when you’re acting selflessly that you are at your bravest.” –Veronica Roth
50) “Then give to the world the best you have. And the best will come back to you.”– Madeline Bridges
51) “Selfless acts are a source of profound meaning for yourself and your life.”– Ron Kaufman
52) “If selfishness is the key to being miserable, then selflessness must be the key to being happy!” –Joyce Meyer
53) “A hero is somebody who is selfless. Who is generous in spirit. Who just tries to give back as much as possible and help people. A hero to me is someone who saves people and who really deeply cares.” –Debi Mazar
54) “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” –Maya Angelou
55) “The thing that lies at the foundation of positive change, the way I see it, is service to a fellow human being.” – Lee Iacocca
56) “If you could only sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to the people you may never even dream of. there is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person.” – Fred Rogers
57) “Everybody can be great because everybody can serve.” – Martin Luther King Jr
58) “We will receive not what we idly wish for but what we justly earn. Our rewards will always be in exact proportion to our service.” – Earl Nightingale
59) “The purpose of life is to serve. The meaning of life is to find your gift. The work of life is to develop it. The goal of life is to give your gift away.”– Deepak Chopra
60) “The greatest gift you can give anyone is your presence. When you really focus on someone, giving them your time and attention, you make them feel important and loved.”– Francis of Assisi
61) “Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.”– Dalai Lama
62) “Just to serve you is to embrace the privilege of being a catalyst for positive change in the world.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
63) “The value of a life lived well is measured by the service rendered justly to others.” – Nelson Mandela
64) “Just to serve you is to embrace our interconnectedness and recognize that we are all threads in the fabric of humanity.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
65) “We are all born with the ability to justly serve you, and it is our responsibility to nurture and share that gift.” – Dalai Lama
66) “Just to serve you is to embody the true essence of humanity and create a legacy that transcends our time on Earth.” – Nelson Mandela
67) “The joy of life lies in the act of serving others, for it is through service that we cultivate our own humanity.” – Maya Angelou
68) “The greatest satisfaction in life comes from dedicating ourselves to justly serve you and uplift those around us.” – Mahatma Gandhi
69) “Just to serve you is to acknowledge the interdependence of all beings and the power we hold to make a difference.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
70) “Do good and leave no traces.”–Benjamin Franklin
71) “The purpose of life is not to be served, but to serve, and to do so justly with love and compassion.” – Pope Francis
72) “Just to serve you is to tap into the reservoirs of strength and goodness within us, creating a ripple effect of positive change.” – Michelle Obama
73) “The purpose of our life is to awaken. And to awaken is to love. Love is the purpose of life.”– Thich That Hanh
74) “Just to serve you is to honor the interconnectedness of all beings and to embrace the responsibility of uplifting others.” – Deepak Chopra
75) “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.”– Helen Keller
76) “The highest form of fulfillment comes from selflessly dedicating ourselves to service and making a difference in the lives of others.” – Oprah Winfrey
77) “The most profound way to find joy and fulfillment in life is to dedicate ourselves to serve and be of service to humanity.” – Eckhart Tolle
78) “Just to serve you is to unlock the boundless potential within us, allowing us to contribute positively to the world.” – Desmond Tutu
79) “The path to fulfillment lies in dedicating ourselves to serving others, for it is in service that we find purpose and meaning.” – Paulo Coelho
80) “We cannot succeed when half of us are held back.” – Malala Yousafzai
81) “The way to happiness: keep your heart free from hate, your mind free from worry. Live simply, expect little, give much.”–The Buddha
82) “Just to serve you is to embrace the responsibility and privilege of using our unique gifts and talents to make a positive impact on others.” – Oprah Winfrey
I hope you find these quotes inspiring and meaningful! Endeavor to go out and serve life.
I would like to get your feedback about this post. “What are the best quotes for service to others”. Leave them in the comments below.
Help share this post on social media using the social media buttons or icon just under this post.