Image Credit: Pixaby
Fly high quotes
Today’s note is tailored on top 80 inspiring fly high quotes. These fly high quotes may be use by anyone who needs a boost of motivation to keep going until they achieve their most cherish goals.
Related: Fix Yourself Quotes: 90 Quotes to Change your life
CLICK HERE to get my Amazing book “YOU CAN BE EXTRAORDINARY, BUT WILL YOU?
But what does it mean to fly high? I consulted the Collins dictionary. And its simply says to fly high mean: (a) To have a high aim and (b) To prosper or flourish.
Therefore the purpose of these fly high quotes is to help you set your sight high and aim high as well in your life’s endeavors. And not to be contented with living a life of mediocrity.
Related: Winning Attitude Quotes– 101 Quotes to Develop a Winner’s Mindset
Related: 135 Fear of Failure Quotes
Read: 60 Depend on yourself Quotes
Read: 60 Inspirational Mel Robbins Quotes
Read: Iyanla Vanzant Twitter: Best 50 tweets and sayings
80 Inspiring Fly High Quotes
Video Credit: IDEAL MOTIVATION
Join me as I take you on a roller coaster ride through these fly high quotes.
- ”You will go higher when you decide to fly with eagles” – Paula White- Cain
- “You have escaped the cage. Your wings are stretched out. Now fly” – Rumi
- “In order to fly high, you have got to pause. Pause between relationships, between life changes, between jobs”- Iyanla Vanzant
- ” If you want to fly high, give up everything that weighs you down”- Buddha
- “Your dreams are what defines your individuality. They have the powers to give you wings and make you fly”-PV Sindhu
- “Feet what do I need you for when I have wings to fly”- Frida Kahlo
- “Life without dreams is like a bird with a broken wing. It can’t fly” – Dan Pena
- “To fly high you must come out from the nest and dream high”- Farah Mustafa
- “Dream big only when you have the guts and courage to make your dream a reality”- Anurag Prakash Ray
- “If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success”- James Cameron
- “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary”- Jim Rohn
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can”- Arthur Ashe
- “If you want to achieve excellence you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less than excellent work”- Thomas J. Watson
- “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone”- Mike John Bobak
- “Do as gas balloons do, while in depression, inhale helium of happiness and fly high”- Vikramn
- “Birds of the same feathers flock together, and when they flock together they fly so high”- Cecil Thounao
- “You can’t fly if your wings are holding the baggages of yesterday. Let go. Fly”- Steve Maraboli
- “It does not matter how long we have been kept in the cages. It does not matter how strong your gravity is. We were always meant to fly”- Sarah Kay
- “It’s just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up”- Mohammed Ali
- “Sometimes you gotta fail before you fly”- Unknown
- “If you don’t program yourself, life will program you”- Les Brown
- “Wanting something is not enough. You must hunger for it. Your motivation must be absolutely compelling in order to overcome the obstacles that will invariably come your way”- Les Brown
- My friend, you are called to be an eagle. You are called to soar, to do great things. But we all have some crows squawking at us, some chickens pecking at us, some hawks attacking us. They are trying to bait us into conflict. Don’t get drawn into those battles.
You have an advantage. You’re an eagle. You can fly at heights to which no other birds can soar.
Crows love to pester eagles. The eagle is much larger, but the crow is more agile so it can turn and maneuver more quickly. At times the crow will come up behind the eagle and dive-bomb the big bird. But the eagle knows this secret: It can fly at altitudes that the crow cannot fly, as high as twenty thousand feet.
So instead of bothering with the pesky crow and its squawking, the eagle simply rises higher and higher and eventually the crow is left behind.
Do the same when someone is pestering you out of jealousy or spite. Soar above. Leave them behind- Joel Osteen
- “My soul is in the sky.”- William Shakespeare.
- “Imagination is the highest kite one can fly.”- Lauren Bacall.
- “No one should negotiate their dreams. Dreams must be free to fly high.”- Jesse Jackson.
- “If your thoughts are as tall as the height of your ceiling, you can’t fly above your room.”- Israelmore Ayivor.
- “Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.”- Langston Hughes.
- “Life without dreams is like a bird with a broken wing – it can’t fly.”- Dan Pena.
- “Choose to soar. Choose to fly your dreams.”- Jonathan Lockwood Huie.
- “The bad news is time flies.
The good news is you’re the pilot.”- Michael Althsuler.
- “You’re only human. Let’s break free of this gravity of judgment and fly high on the wings of forgiveness.”- India, ‘Arie.’
- “When you fly high people will throw stones at you. Don’t look down. Just fly higher so the stones won’t reach you.”- Chetan Bha
- “Flying starts from the ground. The more grounded you are, the higher you fly.”- J.R. Rim.
- “Give the ones you love wings to fly, roots to come back, and reasons to stay.”- Dalai Lama .
- “Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”- Leonardo Da Vinci.
- “Flying or falling, it’s up to us.”- Kami Garcia.
- “There is no flying without wings.”- French Proverb.
- “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.”- Elon Musk
- “He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying.”- Friedrich Nietzsche.
- “The man who moves a mountain starts by carrying away small stones”- Confucius
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage”- Lao Tzu
- “When God gives us difficulties, it’s His way of filling up our wings so that we can fly high”- Swami Makundananda
- “You do not need wings to fly high in life. All you need is confidence and determination to reach your true destination”-Krishna Ashok
- “There have to be reasons that you get up in the morning and you want to live? What’s the point? What inspired you? What do you love about the future? If the future does not include being out there among the stars and being a multi- planetary species. I find that incredibly depressing” – Elon Musk
- “If you want it. You can fly, you must have to trust you alot”- Steve Job
- “It’s very hard to fail completely, if you aim high enough”- Larry Page
- “Life is too short to hangout with people who are not resourceful”- Jeff Bezos
- “Sometimes, flying feels too godlike to be attained by man. Sometimes, the world from above seems too beautiful, too wonderful, too distant for human eyes to see.”- Charles A. Lindbergh.
- “Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”- Douglas Adams.
- “One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out”- Jeff Bezos
- “When you are failing you are forced to be creative, to dig deep and think, night and day”- Bill Gate
- “All I got is dreams. Nobody else but me believes. Nobody else can see. Nobody else but me”- Jay Z
- “There’s no mountain I can’t climb. There’s no tower too high. No plane I can’t learn how to fly. What do I gotta do to get through to you to show you there ain’t nothing I can’t take this chainsaw to”- Eminem
- “Dream your dreams with your eyes close. But live your dreams with your eyes open”- Cristiano Ronaldo
- “I play each point like my life depended on it”- Rafael Nadal
- “We all fly. Once you leave the ground you fly. Some people fly longer than others”- Michael Jordan
- “If I have see further than others, it’s by standing upon the shoulders of giants”- Isaac Newton
- “Give the ones you love wings to fly, roots to come back, and reasons to stay.”- Dalai Lama
- “But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.”- Isaiah 40:31
- “Only from the heart can you touch the sky”- Rumi
- “Success is the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be. If we do our best, we are a success”- Zig Ziglar
- . “What surprises me most is “Man” because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he doesn’t enjoy the present; The result being he doesn’t live in the present or the future; He lives as if he’s never going to die, and then he dies having never really lived.”- Dalai Lama
- “Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “It’s how you view the life inside you that creates the life outside of you. Everyday”- James Altucher
- “If you act like the river, you ultimately flow past all the rocks along the way”- James Altucher
- . “Role models who push us to exceed our limits, physical training that removes our spare tires, and risks that expand our sphere of comfortable action are all examples of eustress—stress that is healthful and the stimulus for growth”- Tim Ferris
- “We need to internalize this idea of excellence. Not many folks spend a lot of time trying to be excellent.” — Barack Obama
- “Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher”- Oprah Winfrey
- “Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don’t fight them. Just find a new way to stand.”- Oprah Winfrey
- “You become excellent when you fly at a level that creates a wide gap between where you were before and where you are now. Fly like the eagle; the eagle flies as if it never remembered it was once an egg!”-Israelmore Ayivor,
- It is a bird’s imagination, not its wings, that determines how high it can fly”.
- “I have taken a moment here to rest, to steal a view of the glorious vista that surrounds me, to look back on the distance I have come. But I can only rest for a moment, for with freedom come responsibilities, and I dare not linger, for my long walk is not ended.”- Nelson Mandela
- “Progress will come in fits and starts. It’s not always a straight line. It’s not always smooth path.” — Barack Obama
- “We must all wage an intense, lifelong battle against the constant downward pull. If we relax, the bugs and weeds of negativity will move into the garden and take away everything of value.”- Jim Rohn
- “If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time”- Zig Ziglar
- “When you walk up to opportunities door, don’t knock it… Kick that b*tch in, smile and introduce yourself.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “You don’t need directions, just point yourself to the top and go!” – Dwayne Johnson
- “Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning. But fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire. If you learn to control it, you let it work for you. If you don’t learn to control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you. Like a snowball on a hill, you can pick it up and throw it or do anything you want with it before it starts rolling down, but once it rolls down and gets so big, it’ll crush you to death. So one must never allow fear to develop and build-up without having control over it because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life”. – Mike Tyson
- “Life is full of surprises and serendipity. Being open to unexpected turns in the road is an important part of success. If you try to plan every step, you may miss those wonderful twist and turns. Just find your next adventure- do it well, enjoy it- and then not now, think about what comes next”- Condoleezza Rice
- “Education is of no value and talent is worthless unless you have an unwavering aim. Never find yourself without a compass”- Condoleezza Rice
Get my Amazing book 👉 YOU CAN BE EXTRAORDINARY, BUT WILL YOU?
Please I like to hear your thoughts on these quotes in the comments below.
And please help share this on social media. It took me a better part of 16 hours to produce this article. You only need 20 secs to share this using the social buttons below. Thanks 🙏🙏🙏
Leave a Reply