Life is a gift quotes
This life is a precious gift given to us by the creator. What you choose to do with it is up to you. The purpose of life on earth is so that we can learn how to give and receive love. The hardships we faced help purge our impurities and rough edges, so that we may one day become godlike. Life is beautiful, embrace everything that comes to you with calm and look for the lessons in every experience.
We are now going to go through 60 beautiful life is a gift quotes.
LIFE IS A GIFT QUOTES
- “You will never get everything in life but you will get enough” – Sanhita Baruah
- “Today is a gift.
Today is all I have.
I be fully awake in today” –Lailah Gifty Akita
- “All of our ancestors give us the precious gift of life. Do we use it wisely? Do we use it well? Do we make a name for ourselves and for our children of which we can be proud”? –Laurence Overmire, A
- “Life is a gift, make good memories out of each moment” –Martin Ugwu
- “We have the choice to use the gift of our life to make the world a better place” –Jane Goodall
- “Is the gift of life not also accompanied by the gift of pain? For without the latter we could not fully appreciate the former, and therefore both would be squandered” –Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “The gift of life is freely given to us, and is fulfilled in our freely giving back to God our lives for one another” –James H. Kurt
- “Every new day is a gift and we should always welcome it with a smile” –Tony Bennis
- “The Universe says, if you cannot accept my small gifts, In the future, I won’t offer you any bigger ones” –Umesh Balkrishna
- “If you are willing to experience the gift of life instead of fighting with it, you will be moved to the depth of your being”
Michael A. Singer
- “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance”
- “Gift of life is the greatest of all gifts” –Mahatma Gandhi,
- “Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is a beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
life is a challenge, meet it.
life is a duty, complete it.
life is a game, play it.
life is costly, care for it.
life is wealth, keep it.
life is love, enjoy it.
life is mystery, know it.
life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is a sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is Life, fight for it!.” –Mother Teresa
- ” You don’t choose your family. They are God’s to you, as you are to them” – Desmond Tutu
- “The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it” – Humbert H. Humphrey
- “Stupidity is also a gift from God but one mustn’t misuse it” – Pope John Paul 11
- “We just have to recognize life for what it is: a gift to be grateful for, not a property to cling to, hoard, or defend.” ―Henri Nouwen
- “I believe every human life is a gift from God and we should cherish and protect and celebrate them.” ―Ted Cruz
- “Every morning is a gift of life – bring some smile on your face and welcome the happiness of life.” ― Amit Ray
- “Your life is a gift and how you respond to it – what you do with it matters. That’s where I start.” ― Rob Bell
- “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” ― George Bernard Shaw
- “God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.” ― Voltaire
- “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” ― Pablo Picasso
- “Our life is a gift from God. What we do with that life is our gift to God.” ― Samuel S. Sumner
- “Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.” ― Gautama Buddha
- “Nothing is as precious to us as the magnificent gift of life. Let the moon and the stars always remind you of this – that though we are tiny creatures in this universe, we are filled with life.” – Anne Rice
- “God blessed us with so many beautiful things around us ‘NATURE’ and then gave us the precious gift ‘LIFE’ to enjoy. So, why worried about future, Start ‘To Live’ because God chose you to experience the adventure of his own made world.” – Manik Ghawri
- “When we believe that life is a gift, life rewards us with miracles.” – Milan Ljubincic
- “I’ve been funny my whole life. This is a gift God gave me.” – Tracy Morgan
- “When I look back on my past and think how much time I wasted on nothing, how much time has been lost in futilities, errors, laziness, incapacity to live; how little I appreciated it, how many times I sinned against my heart and soul-then my heart bleeds. Life is a gift, life is happiness, every minute can be an eternity of happiness.” – Fyodor Dostoevsky
- “There is something that happens when you get emancipated.You approach life differently. You eat differently. You respect yourself more. You respect the gift you have been given” –Prince
- “Life’s a test, mistakes are lessons, but the gift of life is knowing that you have made a difference”.
- “Guilt is a gift from Allah warning you that what you are doing is violating your soul”
– Nouman Ali Khan
- “The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance”
- “If you play with music you will die young. You see, because when the higher forces give you the gift of music…musicians hip, it must be well used for the gift of humanity”
- “The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power. My Mother had taught me to seek all truth in the Bible”
— Nikola Tesla
- “The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice” –Brian Herbert
- ” I feel like what’s come out of me is the gift God has given me just to encourage people, to help them know that there’s a better life” –Joel Osteen
- “Each day is a special gift from God, and while life may not always be fair, you must never allow the pains, hurdles, and handicaps of the moment to poison your attitude and plans for yourself and your future” –Og Mandino
- “Live your life while you have it. Life is a splendid gift. There is nothing small in it. Far the greatest things grow by God’s law out of the smallest. But to live your life, you must discipline it”– Florence Nightingale
- “Life’s only law is change. Everything is continuously changing, evolving and developing. Hindus say that it takes 840 million lives to become a human being, which emphasises the precious gift of being a human being” – Swami Dhyan Giten
- “The most complete gift of God is a life based on knowledge” – Imam Ali Ibn Abu Talib
- “Nothing has to happen for me to feel good! I feel good because I’m alive! Life is a gift, and I revel in it.” –Tony Robbins
- “Every day we live is a priceless gift of God, loaded with possibilities to learn something new, to gain fresh insights.” ― Dale Evans
- “No human being…is ever conceived outside God’s will or ever conceived apart from God’s image. Life is a gift from God created in His own image.” ― John F. MacArthur
- “Breath in, take what life hands you; hold it, accept it; breathe out, let it go.” ― Susan Gable
- “Celebration and laughter are two of the richest gifts of life.” ― Amy Leigh Mercree
- “Today is non-refundable. Therefore, I’d better live it in a manner that a refund is unnecessary.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.” – Helen Keller
- “Because life is a gift, all of us are gifted.” – Noah Benshea
- “Always appreciate the gift of life! Be happy and have fun!” — Michael Jackson
- “Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself.” – Walter Anderson
- “It is great to love life. Accept life as a precious gift from the hand of God and strive to make the most of it” – Wilferd Peterson
- “It is a given that we will all make some mistakes in life. It is a given that you will make inappropriate choices for inappropriate reasons. They will in no way affect your worth. No matter what you say or what you do, nothing can minimize the worth of your being. Your worth is a gift from God” – Iyanla Vanzant
- “Every day, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others; to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings. I am going to have kind thoughts towards others, I am not going to get angry or think badly about others. I am going to benefit others as much as I can” –Dalai Lama
- “If we want to keep the blessings of life coming to us, we must learn to be grateful for whatever is given” –Harold Klemp,
- “Of all the gifts, giving spiritual life is the highest gift possible; the next gift is secular knowledge; the next, saving the life of man; and the last, giving food to the needy. Of food we have given enough; no nation is more charitable than we. So long as there is a piece of bread in the home of the beggar, he will give half of it. Such a phenomenon can be observed only in India. We have enough of that, let us go for the other two, the gifts of spiritual and secular knowledge” – Ramakrishna
- ” There is no greater gift you can give or receive than to honor your calling. It is why you where born and how you become most truly alive” –Oprah Winfrey
I like to hear your thoughts and opinions about these life is a gift quotes in the comments below.
Please, help share this life is a gift quotes on social media using the social media buttons below. It took me over 16 hours to write this post. It will take you about 20 secs to share this.
Image Credit: Pexels/ Pixaby