Image Credit: melrobbins.com
60 Inspirational Mel Robbins Quotes.
Mel Robbins is an American Lawyer, television host, author and Motivational speaker. She worked as a reporter at CNN as a legal analyst and was renowned for covering the George Zimmerman trial.
As a Motivational speaker she featured at TEDx Francisco where her talk “how to stop screwing yourself” made a huge impact and has been viewed over 20 million times on YouTube worldwide.
As an Author, her book the 5 Second Rule was very successful becoming a bestseller on Amazon and Audible.
She partnered Sony Picture Television to produce the now rested Mel Robbins show.
Join me as we take a peek into some of her best quotes.
You can get my amazing book ” You Can Be Extraordinary, But Will You?” on Amazon HERE
Mel Robbins Quotes
- “The moment you have an instinct to act on a goal, you must physically move within 5 seconds or your brain will stop you. 5 4 3 2 1 Go!” — Mel Robbins
- “Confidence is created by the small things you do every single day that build trust in yourself.” — Mel Robbins
- “Start before you’re ready. Don’t prepare, begin.” — Mel Robbins
- “You need to recognize that the risk of moving toward your dreams is much lower than the slow, everyday punishment you inflict on yourself by suppressing your dream.” – Mel Robbins
- “Either the day runs you or you run the day.” – Mel Robbins Quotes
- “You are not supposed to be the same person you were a year, month, day, or even five seconds ago. You are designed to grow.” – Mel Robbins
- “Perspective changes everything. What you take for granted someone else considers a luxury. Spend a little extra time being grateful for what you have today.” Mel Robbins
- “The simple way to figure out who you are and what you want is to start aligning yourself with things that energize you.” – Mel Robbins
- “There will always be someone who can’t see your worth. Don’t let it be you.” – Mel Robbins
- “If you have the courage to start, you have the courage to succeed.” — Mel Robbins
- “The time is now. Stop hitting the snooze button on your life.”
– Mel Robbins.
- “Stop second-guessing yourself. Stop doubting yourself.”
– Mel Robbins.
- “You are not supposed to be the same person you were a year, month, day, or even five seconds ago. You are designed to grow.”
– Mel Robbins
- “We are all so afraid of uncertainty that we want a guarantee before we even try. We want evidence that if we take a risk we will “get the girl” Its a numbers game. To play any game, you have to start. To win, you need to keep going. If you want to make your dreams come true, get ready for the long game” – Mel Robbins
- “Life is not a one and done sort of deal. You’ve got to work for what you want” – Mel Robbins Quotes
- “Picasso created nearly 100 masterpieces in his time. But what most people don’t know is that he created a total of more then 50,000 works of art. .. That’s two pieces of art a day. Success is a numbers game. You are not going to win if you keep telling yourself to wait. The more often that you choose courage, the more likely you’ll succeed” – Mel Robbins Quotes
- “You aren’t battling your ability to stick to a diet, execute a business plan, repair a broken marriage and rebuild your life, hit your goals, or win over a bad manager- you are battling your feelings about doing it” – Mel Robbins
- “You are more than capable of doing the work to change anything for the better, despite how you feel. Feelings are merely suggestions, ones you can ignore. To change you must do the same, you must ignore how you feel, and just do it anyway” – Mel Robbins,
- “I have a hard time finding the balance between not beating myself up when it doesn’t happen as fast as I’d like it to, and not wasting time while I wait for it to happen”. – Mel Robbins
- “Teams with superstars generally suck as they don’t collaborate.” – Mel Robbins
- “I want you to cheer for other people. Elevate them. Let them know that they matter.” – Mel Robbins.
- “Every single failure in your life can be traced to silence or inaction. The opposite is true too.” – Mel Robbins.
- “You do the same thing every time you whine about problems but do nothing to fix them.” – Mel Robbins.
- “Getting what you want never feels quite like you think it will.” – Mel Robbins.
- “Change is hard. Logically, we know what we should do, but our feelings about doing it make our decision for us.” – Mel Robbins.
- “Work expands to whatever time you give it” – Mel Robbins.
- “Facebook is nothing but heavily packaged ‘Kodak moments’ that bear no relation to how people really live.” – Mel Robbins.
- “You have been assigned this mountain so that you can show others it can be moved” – Mel Robbins
- “There’s one thing that is guaranteed to increase your feelings of control over your life: a bias toward action” – Mel Robbins.
- “I was the problem and in five seconds, I could push myself and become the solution” – Mel Robbins
- “That’s what it takes to get what you want. Not big scary leaps once a year. It takes small, but irritating moves every single day” – Mel Robbins,
- “Life is gritty and hard and then suddenly it is brilliant and amazing” – Mel Robbins
- “Discover your courage, and you will be capable of
accomplishing and experiencing anything you
Yes, even changing the world” – Mel Robbins
- “I created the five hours rule at a time in my life when everything was falling apart. And by everything: my marriage, finances, career, and self esteem we’re all in the gutter. My problems seemed so big that it was a struggle each morning just to get out of bed. That’s actually how the rule began– I invented the rule to help me break my habit of hitting the snooze button” – Mel Robbins Quotes
- “I ‘ve built real confidence by learning how to honor my instinct with action, so that they come to life in the real world” – Mel Robbins
- “What I discovered is powerful: pushing yourself to take simple action creates a chain reaction in your confidence and your productivity” – Mel Robbins
- ” When your mind takes you somewhere sad, dark, doubtful or negative, you don’t have to go with it” – Mel Robbins
- ” I asked myself two simple questions: what am grateful for in the moment? What do I want to remember? When you ask that question, you impact your brain at a biological level. In other to respond you have to take stock of your life, relationships and work and search for an answer in the moment” – Mel Robbins
- ” Nothing in life is perfect. Nothing at all. But you can use 5-4-3-2-1 to quiet the mental chatter and learn to appreciate all of the small moments” – Mel Robbins
- ” If you don’t learn to untangle your feelings from your actions, you will never unlock your true potential” – Mel Robbins Quotes
- ” Go the extra mile. It’s never crowded” – Mel Robbins
- “Taking control of your mornings is a game changer for productivity. The way I did it was to create a morning routine” – Mel Robbins
- ” It okay to be scared. Being scared means you’re about to do something really really brave” – Mel Robbins
- ” Master your mind and everything is possible” – Mel Robbins
- “Speak from your heart even if your voice shakes” – Mel Robbins
- ” It will start as just an instinct. It always does. First you take a class. A class leads to a certification. A certification leads to conversation. Conversations lead to opportunities. Small opportunities leads to larger once. Maybe you ‘ll want to share something what you are learning with people at work, so you use the rule to push yourself to do it. That’s when momentum kicks in” – Mel Robbins
- ” I believe you can make anything happen as long as you listen to your heart, do the work and give up your timeline” – Mel Robbins
- ” The answers are inside of you if you have the courage to listen” – Mel Robbins
- “In any area of your life that you want to change, adopt this rule. Just do the things that you don’t want to do.” – Mel Robbins.
- “Trust that what feels right for you is the secret to happiness and creating your dream life.” – Mel Robbins.
- “Setting healthy boundaries starts with understanding motives – yours and others.” – Mel Robbins.
- “Only you have the ability to change your own life!” – Mel Robbins.
- “Your brain hears and internalizes the things you say. Take the challenge and say only positive things to (and about) yourself!”
- “Your feelings don’t matter. The only thing that matters is what you do.” – Mel Robbins.
- “Stop saying you’re fine; Discover a more powerful you.” – Mel Robbins.
- “Hesitation sends a stress signal to your brain. It’s a red flag that signals something’s wrong — and your brain goes into protection mode. This is how we are wired to fail.”– Mel Robbins
- “Stop being so damn scared to be yourself. The magic in life is doing things your own way.”
– Mel Robbins.
- “Pushing yourself to take simple actions creates a chain reaction in your confidence and your productivity.”
– Mel Robbins.
- “Knowing what you need to do to improve your life takes wisdom. Pushing yourself to do it takes courage.”
– Mel Robbins.
- “Your life and your dreams are your responsibility. If you don’t prioritize them, nobody will.”
– Mel Robbins.
- “Your future is not determined by what you’re capable of achieving. It is determined by what you think you’re capable of achieving” – Mel Robbins
I will like to hear your thoughts on these quotes in the comments section below. You may also be interested in the Winning Attitude Quotes: 101 Quotes to Develop a Winner’s Mindset and the 60 Powerful Depend on yourself Quotes.
Please help share this post on social media using the social buttons below. I took me 16 hours to write this post. It will take you about 20 secs to share this.🙏